Linking up this Friday to share some favorites from this week!
First and foremost, my number one favorite was my doctor appointment this Wednesday. I loved getting to hear Baby Bronis’ little heartbeat! Everything is going smoothly and as it should at this time, and I just couldn’t be any more grateful. I have been feeling him moving around more and more, and while Zach hasn’t been able to feel him move from the outside yet, I’m thinking that will be happening soon. #23weeks
Okay! Moving on to some more superficial favorites 😉 These ones are just FUN! I look forward to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale each year, and love scoring some cute stuff on major discount. This year was no exception!
- Zella Leggings! After hearing glowing reviews about Zella leggings for a long time, I finally purchased a pair of plain black ones last year and I’m happy to report they’ve lived up to the hype. So this year I picked up two super cute pairs!! I got THESE and THESE.
- One of my favorite Youtube/instagrammers that I have watched for years has a cute little girl Ellie’s age, and has started using the absolute most beautiful LV backpack instead of a purse and I love that. I love the idea of being hands free and feel like a backpack would be more comfortable to carry around. Sadly this one is just a tiiiiny bit out of my price range at the moment (ha!) but I did find this super cute one and wasted no time adding it to my online cart! I really like the look of it, and I’m hoping I like it just as much when it arrives!
- Sunnies! I HATE spending a lot of money on sunglasses, because I have an awesome track record of breaking, scratching, or losing them. So sunglasses at this price point are perfect for me- I got these and these.
- A sleep mask! This was definitely a random purchase, but Zach bought me a sleep mask around the time I graduated nursing school and went on night shift (sleeping during the day was hard for me!) and while I thought I might never use it, I couldn’t be more wrong! To this day, if I am napping during the day, you better believe I have that sleep mask on! I saw this one and decided it was probably about time for a new one 😉 The copper infused threads intrigued me- we’ll see if I notice any difference!
- This necklace and these stud earrings. Typically, I don’t mind spending a little extra on jewelry because they just hold up better and there’s no risk of it tarnishes/turning your skin green which let’s just all agree is the worst. However, I thought these were cute and at the price and with the guarantee of free shipping and returns I threw them in my online cart.
And that’s it! I didn’t opt for any clothes or shoes this year because I will just go ahead and wait until Baby Jacob gets here and see what I need then, when I’m not pregnant/swollen.
I am contemplating adding a few things to give away as gifts this holiday season, but I won’t be posting about that in case any of those people are reading this 🙂
I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention Rodan+Fields to my favorites.
I just love love love what the products are doing for my skin and I also love the little community of gals (and guys!) that I am connecting with- it truly is the BEST! (seriously, if you have any questions about products or your skin or anything else reach out to me! I’d love to help!)
Aaaand I think that about sums things up. Hope everyone has the best weekend!!